Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Norvasc: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- feeling like you might pass out;
- swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet;
- pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest; or
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling.
Less serious Generic Norvasc side effects may include:
- dizziness, drowsiness;
- tired feeling;
- stomach pain; or
- flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling).
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.